Following the implementation of ISO 9001-2012 Quality Management System certification and certification from QAL UK, Parse Business Industrial Complex announces its goals in accordance with its goals and the senior executives’ plans and policies .
- Orientation of company plans based on customer requests according to survey forms in line with the strategic needs of the service industry
- Establishing quality management systems based on world standards
- Maintain stocks and raise member dividends
- Attracting foreign and domestic customers and increasing customer satisfaction with company performance
- Increasing creativity and innovation in different areas of the company
- Promotion of the company at the domestic and regional level and professionalization at the global level
- Increase Productivity and Empower Human Resources of the Company – Based on the Development of the Company’s Activities
Negotiate with European companies to acquire technical knowledge and license to build European day car assembly line with international standards
- Striving for synergy and cooperation between corporate executives
- Employment and Employment of Effective Young and Experienced Workers for the Growth and Prosperity of the Automotive Oil and Gas Industry
- Attempts to localize automotive parts to meet the needs of applicants
- Recruitment of relevant experts and technicians to develop company plans for oil, gas, automotive, machinery and other projects.
- Forming a large consortium of automotive industries – gas oil – machinery and . . .
- Construction of assembly line for all types of trucks and trucks
- Sepahan Tractor Factory Development Plan
The ultimate goal of the company is to be able to enhance the scientific level of the organization based on the knowledge-based and sincere cooperation of the workgroup and to utilize expert and expert consultants by providing quality products and services to the satisfaction of its customers and beneficiaries .